Friday 21 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello fellow followers,

We're nearing the end of January already! Where does time go these days?? It doesn't seem like only yesterday that I was over indulging on all those naughty christmas delights, by the way hope everyone had a great one!?

Like everyone else, I have adopted several new years resolutions, number one typically being to lose weight! This one however does seem to be one that I am keeping despite my lack of inner strength whenever anything slightly sweet catches my eye.

Number two, to be much more positive in everything I do, to have more confidence and accept change, as life can get pretty boring if you don't!! Thats 3 in 1!

Whilst in France on our new year vacation, I had the opportunity to have my angel cards read. Mandy had explained to me in the van on the way home that she had pulled the same card 3 times in a row, what are the odds!? She was delighted and as always, ever optomistic and full of ideas, I had to have some of this!

I pulled 12 cards, one for every month of this year, the cards I pulled out were so poignant to where I am in my life, it was amazing. With the opening of a new shop, relocation for me and Theo, the launch of our website, the excitement of our competition and the great friends and family I have are all I could ever want, and its only January!

We have so much to look forward to and this year is going to be fantastic!!!

Lets give it our all guys!!!!

Much Love
Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment