Wednesday 2 June 2010

The Perfect Birthday Gift

As you all know a very talented artist has joined the Heartfelt team and is showcasing some of his amazing pieces in our boutique. Step Shurman is talented beyond words, as it is my 21st birthday on Monday, Mandy wanted her gift to be special, she kindly asked Step to paint a portrait of me from meeting with me and connecting with a photo from the vintage shoot we did at Crowcombe train station.

Wow!

Words cannot describe how elated I am, I cried, its absolutely beautiful and I will cherish this forever. Everytime I feel a little lost, I'll just look at this amazing piece of art. I think that the way he has painted this and the colours he has used as definately captured me. The way in which my dress pattern continues up onto my skin is the perfect blend to portray fashion and the individual, fashion is under my skin, literally.

I love how I can see birds flying in my head piece and the shadow of what I can only describe as a pixie flicking her gorgeous long hair up into the air. Details of the portrait just keep standing out and every little piece is like a piece of me.......

Breathtaking!

Get yours done! You won't regret it!!!

Becky

Heartfelt

No comments:

Post a Comment