Monday 19 April 2010

New stock....


Hey Heartfelt followers, this week I have been having lots of fun changing things around again, making the shop look gorgeous for all our customers is a biggy!!


With the weather changing hopefully for the long run, we're thinking its a chance to get in some gorgeous spring/summer pieces for you all. Mandy will be returning from sunny France in the next two weeks with some fabulous French clothing and also with some of her own creations as well.....come and have a browse!


I thought it would be nice to show you some snaps of the shops, maybe you'll see something you like......


Look at these gorgeous little booties!!!How adorable!


Soon I shall be posting our new window display, which will be promoting our competition for Somerset Young Fashion Designer of the Year. Keep watch!!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. You certainly have achieved what you aimed for, your shop looks gorgeous! I can't wait to visit it next time I am in that area.

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those booties and the 3 piece mirror in your former blog. The whole shop seems to be "my thing". So next time I visit with our friends (they live near Bath) in May , I'll try to come in and go out with some treasures.
    Best luck, Gertie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks gorgeous, see you soon no doubt.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shop you have !! i will follow...and hope you come to see my blog and shop !! have a nice sunny sunday ........hugs from me Ria

    ReplyDelete